The depth of questions made me examine all of my life. It was a lovely presentation, written and discussed in a way that was just right for my level of understanding. I am just so impressed with the organization, the constant check-ins from the coaches and the engagement from the participants. Some of the benefits of the program:
- I am sleeping better.
- Breakfasts were amazing! I am full until 11:30 and and just starting to become hungry when I eat my lunch.
- I truly feel like changing how I have been eating for the past 20 years is going to change my body!
- I enjoyed the "podcasts" and the videos. I love the menus and simplistic nature of the elements of this program.
- This program is giving me strategies and methods that are going to change my life.
- I love the engagement of the participants. I like seeing the recipes that people are sharing. It helps with the doldrums of daily cooking and weekly meal planning. I don't want to say good-bye at the end... I think that I am going to need more time on the FB group as I believe the constant conversation is keeping me accountable.
- Each lesson is a new site to see, ponder and enjoy. I must admit that each day, logging in and reading is a highlight!
- I am seeing results in my abdomen. The swelling and bloating had already been reduced.
- I’m feeling better, getting my period - after 5 months - and trying new foods.